PLATFORMS & PROGRAMSX-BODY Biosciences has developed an innovative platform for the rapid generation of monoclonal antibody therapeutics by interrogation of fully human libraries and deep sequencing. The human libraries employed in the platform have a high diversity that captures the full naïve antibody repertoire. X-BODY's versatile screening platform with deep sequencing of thousands of hits allows for the rapid identification of leads with the following properties:
- High affinity (sub-nanomolar)
- High selectivity
- Species cross-reactivity
- Broad epitope coverage
X-BODY's platform facilitates the generation of leads with low immunogenicity, proper folding & low aggregation because it employs mammalian selection conditions with natural fully human sequences (not engineered).
X-BODY’s screening system is also applicable to the following processes:
- Generation of soluble VH domains, Fabs, full IgGs and bispecifics
- Selection against cell surface targets on live cells, including selections for function
- Affinity maturation, while maintaining fully human character (HuMaturationTM)
- Identification of stable VH-VL pairs
- Epitope discovery by differential screening of live cells and other samples
X-BODY's platform is available for collaboration and is scalable to support global discovery efforts. X-BODY has employed its platform internally to identify high quality therapeutic candidates for the treatment cancer and Age-related macular degeneration.
Request a Presentation PDF: